Quality Assurance Job Function
Producing a product correctly, the first time
- Certify and maintain ISO9001, 14001,TS16949 systems.
- Execute customers’ survey or audit; follow through improvement action and feedback message.
- Audit and manage vendors’ quality system.
- Establish ISO/TS internal and external audit plan;execute and follow through improvementcorrective action.
- Build and maintain SIP.
- Safety product certification.
- Deal with Customers’ complain issueS.
- Maintain environmental safety system; ensure the products produced by LEOCO are non-hazardous substances and meet the requirements of RoHS and REACH.
- Collect environmental regulations as well as corresponding requirements from customers; update LEOCO standards timely to satisfy the demands mentioned above.
- Communicate our environmental requirements to suppliers in time; substantiate suppliers internal product inspection and impel suppliers to provide results that meet HSF standards.
- Audit environmental system for both leoco internal and suppliers regularly.
- In-coming inspection (raw material)
- Suppliers quality management
- Audit suppliers by quality system
- Final quality inspection.
- In-Process quality inspection.
- Out-going quality inspection.
- Calibrate and maintain Equipments and gauges.
- Verify and provide the reliability test of the products from suppliers.
- Execute the reliability test of current products in Leoco.
- Test the performances of new products and provide data that benefits their improvements.
- Improve integrated level according to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Verify Rohs & Reach.